How do I enroll in a CR course?
Please contact the Credit Recovery site coordinator at your local school. The school site coordinator must enroll students into a course.
Once enrolled in a course...
● You have 26 weeks to complete your course. Please adhere to the specific guidelines established by your local school.
● Please check with your local to school to determine if they require post-tests, final exams, and EOC assessments (when applicable for public school students) to be proctored by your school site coordinator.
● Contact your site coordinator for all course questions, technical issues, and scheduling of the EOC.
How do I work through my CR course?
1. Read the welcome and course introduction.
2. Take the unit one pretest.
3. If you score a 70% or higher, you do not have to work through all assignments, but you must click on each item to proceed to the post-test.
4. If you score lower than 70%, you must work through all content within the unit.
5. Take the unit post test. You must score 70% or higher on the post test to move on to the next unit.