How do I enroll in a CR course?
Please contact the Credit Recovery monitor at your local school. The school monitor must enroll students into a course.
Once enrolled in a course...
● you have 26 weeks to complete your course. Please adhere to the specific guidelines established by your local school.
● all of your tests, final exams, and EOCT (where applicable) must be proctored by your school monitor.
● contact your monitor for all course questions, technical issues, and scheduling of the EOCT.
How do I work through my CR course?
1. Read the welcome and course introduction.
2. Take the unit one pretest.
3. If you score an 85% or higher, you do not have to work through all assignments (Skip to #5).
4. If you score lower than 85%, you must work through all content within the unit.
5. Take the unit post test. You must score 70% or higher on the post test to move on to the next unit.
Important: You must have your monitor reset the post test after three failed attempts on the post test.